Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle 500pc – Review

Ravensburger Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle 500pc - Review


I find it so relaxing doing a big jigsaw. You can waste hours away just in a world of your own. I find them so therapeutic. When asked would we like to try Ravensburger Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle I jumped at the chance. Unfortunately I didn’t get chance to relax and watch the hours go by in my own little word because I just couldn’t find the time. My mother in law loved it though and completed it in just 6 hours. She didn’t do it all at once it took a few sittings. 

The jigsaw is made by Ravensburger and is called Mischievous Meerkats. It has 500pc to the puzzle. The jigsaw is made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image. The finished puzzle measures 49 x 36 cm when complete. Suitable for ages 10 years and up.

How do you complete a jigsaw? I giggled to myself when I saw how Marie had split the outside edges first as this is exactly how I do big jigsaw. I have taught my children to do it this was as well.
Ravensburger Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle 500pc - Review
I am then a bit of a gambler and place the pieces when I work out were they go. Marie was meticulous and worked her way up from the bottom which I suppose makes more sense and would have probably made my life easier all these years.
Ravensburger Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle 500pc - Review
The completed jigsaw is so cute and certainly one you could varnish and frame for your wall. My auntie used to do this with jigsaws she liked. They make great unique wall pieces.
Ravensburger Mischievous Meerkats Jigsaw Puzzle 500pc - Review

You can see that Marie has used a puzzle matt for doing this jigsaw. I must admit I am a little envious and need to invest in one myself. Unless you have a dining table that is always empty then these matts are great to pull in and out as when you have time to work on the puzzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment