Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Ravensburger Darth Vader Silhouette Star Wars Puzzle Review

Over the past few months, I’ve started getting into doing jigsaw puzzles – not just with the kids but the more advanced 1000 piece ones for grown ups. The one I’m currently working on (with a bit of help from the kids as they like Star Wars!) is the Ravensburger Darth Vader Silhouette puzzle, with 1098 pieces.

img_5274

We were sent the puzzle from Ravensburger and you can check out their grown up range of puzzles here on their website.

img_5275


I chose this puzzle as the silhouette shaped edging makes it a bit different, and I thought I would try out a new challenge. I’m managing to do the 1000 piece puzzles fairly quickly now, and this has slightly more pieces at 1098 so I wanted to see how I would get on.........

To read the rest of the review head over to In The Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment