Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Munich 1000 Piece Puzzle from Ravensburger

Munich 1000 Piece Puzzle from Ravensburger

Germany is a country I’ve visited a number of times both for work and to visit friends.  But I’ve never made it to the south of the country and to Bavaria.  I follow A Bavarian Sojournand always love looking at Emma’s photo of the area.  So I jumped at the chance to review the Munich 1000 Piece Puzzle from Ravensburger recently.

Aimed at those aged 12 years and over, I’ve enjoyed winding down with this Munich 1000 Piece Puzzle from Ravensburger, once Monkey has gone to bed recently.  I’ve always found jigsaw puzzles are a great way to switch off from the stresses of family life, and with the summer holidays, this has never been truer.

Munich 1000 Piece Puzzle from Ravensburger

To read to the full review head over Over40andmumtoone

No comments:

Post a Comment