Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Day with Grandma & Grandpa 500pc puzzles from Ravensburger *review*

When we have reviewed Ravensburger puzzles in the past they have been purely for the children but I thought it would be nice to do one myself as a relaxing activity-much needed during the long 6 week summer holiday!

I was sent Day with Grandma and Grandpa, two 500 piece puzzles, with lovely scenes by Trevor Mitchell, of a grandson and granddaughter enjoying a day in the garden cleaning the car and fixing a bike and then spending time baking with their grandparents.


I've never done a puzzle with as many pieces as 500 pieces so, guessing that it would take me some time, I got out our Ravensburger Puzzle Store so that I could separate the pieces into sections and put the puzzle away safely before finishing it.

To read the full review head over to Him Me & Three

1 comment:

  1. I generally only like to tackle 1,000 piece jigsaws. However just lately, my time just seems to be so eaten up by everyday life and events, that a few 500 piece puzzles now and again, might be just the job.

    I enjoy jigsaws which tell a story of times gone by, so this nostalgic duo would fit the bill nicely :)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete