Monday, 23 November 2015

Santa’s Final Preparations – Ravensburger Christmas Puzzle

Christmas is the perfect time to sit down as a family and complete a puzzle, so Santa’s Final Preparations is a great puzzle for celebrating the season. This limited editionRavensburger puzzle is available now for RRP £12.99 suited to ages 10+
Santa’s Final Preparations is the 19th Limited Edition Christmas Puzzle developed by our British marketing and design team, and illustrated by Devon-based artist Roy Trower.
This heart-warming design is only available for Christmas 2015, so catch it while you can! – Ravensburger team
santa's final preparations
I have never done a Christmas puzzle before so was excited to see if Santa’s Final Preparations would hold my attention. With the cute illustrations and traditional feel, I was captivated from the first piece, despite the box looking quite red in colour there wasn’t as much red in the puzzle itself. Having had a debate on twitter earlier in the week on the right place to start a puzzle, I had to start with the edges.
santas final preparations ravensburger
There is plenty of small detail in Santa’s final preparations, from the toys all neatly tagged to the sweet hidden cats and cheeky elves. I found that blue was the standout colour to start me off, followed by sorting the red. I found faces and writing next then it was down to a piece by piece analysis. I find this system works for me, interestingly from the twitter chat different people have different techniques. I found that the red piece were the final pieces that I placed in this puzzle. I love how Ravensburger take such care to make every piece unique and details you don’t at first notice now pop out of the picture.
santas final preparations puzzle
I have thoroughly enjoyed completing Santa’s final preparations with some help from the boy who loved the little woodland characters peeping in at the door. I think this puzzle has something for everyone, while still maintaining a traditional feel. Ravensburger puzzles make great gifts all year round, and Santa’s Final Preparation will be a great puzzle to while away the winter hours.
santas puzzle
For more fun Ravensburger puzzles have a look at their website. This puzzle will only be around this year so be quick.
Review by the Soup Dragon Says 

No comments:

Post a Comment