Thursday, 13 November 2014

Enjoy the Glitz with the Strictly Come Dancing Puzzle


I love dancing and I’m a huge fan of  Strictly Come Dancing and have followed the programme since it started so when I was sent the new 500 piece strictly puzzle from Ravensburger I was so excited.

As usual being a Ravensburger puzzle it’s of the highest quality and the image is bright, colourful and fab-u-lous! The image shows all the beautifully dressed celebrities taking part in the 2014 series of Strictly Come Dancing and certainly captures all the fun of Strictly.



It didn’t take me long to piece together the puzzle and enjoy the glitz and glamour associated with this exciting series.

Its been a great series so far, filled with fun, surprises and lots of fake tan. With just 9 celebs remaining - who do you think will win the 2014 series?

As a tie in product to a TV show, this is a must have for any fan to satisfy their hunger for strictly.

No comments:

Post a Comment