Thursday, 6 March 2014

My First Puzzles The Hungry Caterpillar



My two year old really likes looking at books before bed and one of his favourites is the Hungry Caterpillar so when we were sent the new puzzle from Ravensburger I knew he would be over the moon.



The four bright and colourful puzzles have been specially designed for kids aged as young as 18 months. Each puzzle shows The Hungry Caterpillar in his different stage as he changes from a caterpillar to beautiful butterfly.


Each of the My First Puzzle has plenty of clues to help kids assemble them, helping to build their confidence and encouraging them to move onto larger piece counts. We started with the 2 piece puzzle and moved onto the 3, 4 and 5 piece puzzles once he started to understand the idea. He is now completing them with ease and I’m sure he will want to do bigger puzzles next, like the 16 piece My First Floor Puzzle also from Ravensburger.


The puzzles are made in super-thick white-lined card, just right for little hands. These puzzles are a great introduction to jigsaws!



Available from Amazon priced £7.73

No comments:

Post a Comment