Monday, 3 March 2014

In the Night Garden My First Floor Puzzle - 16 pieces


My 3 year has always liked the Cbeebies show In The Night Garden and even does the Makka Pakka dance when it’s on. So when we got the new jigsaw from Ravensburger he was super happy!

The In The Night Garden My First Floor Puzzle has been developed and designed especially for children aged 2 years and up, the jigsaw puzzle is made from super-thick, double laminated card With 16 large, sturdy pieces. The puzzle picture shows the magical garden with all the major characters Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka and all their friends.

We have had a few puzzles in our house from Ravensburger and I have to admit they make the best puzzles and the pieces fit together really well. When complete it measures around 36cm x 26cm


My 3 year old has now made completed it countless times and always points out his favourite character Makka Pakka!

Available on Amazon for £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment