Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Tree Fu Tom Giant Floor Puzzle


Ravensburger's 60 piece floor puzzle is a perfect example of whatever the outlet (DVD, book, video game, puzzle) - get the content right and kidz will excitedly consume themselves in the product.



Tree Fu Tom is incredibly popular with boys aged 4 to 10 years old right now and my own son's Hag (8) and Con (5) will endorse any product from a DVD to a tooth brush.

Within 10 minutes of receiving this puzzle Con excitedly squealed and began construction. He then went on to re-build it five times in three days, with Hag also building it once during this time.


As a fun activity and gifting idea - I couldn't recommend this product more. It's guaranteed to get plenty of repeat play from fan's and if boredom ever sets in, use some sticky back plastic for the back to create a cool poster for the bedroom.

Five year old Con rated the puzzle "infinity stars" out of 5. I think I agree with him!

Review by Nick Gibbs-McNeil

2 comments:

  1. I have a 3 year old mad Tree Fu Tom fan who also loves puzzles - looks like we'll need to find this one for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete